- Dark-colored berries like blueberries and blackberries. Enjoy 2 cups per day.
- Broccoli stems, tops, and sprouts. Enjoy 1 cup per day.
- Pomegranate juice — stick to 100% juice with no added sugar. Enjoy 8oz per day.
- Fruits with Vitamin C like oranges and strawberries. Enjoy 1 and 1/2 oranges or 1 and 1/3 cup strawberries per day.
- Mushrooms have soluble fiber that helps immunity. Enjoy 1 and 1/3 cups per day.
Dr. Li’s tips on Eating to Boost Immunity
One of the most popular resolutions every day is to “get healthy.” Whether this means you want to lose weight, build your immunity, or simply improve your overall health, making smart food choices is at the center of taking back our lives and taking back our health. Dr. William W. Li is a world-renowned speaker, physician, scientist, and New York Times Best-selling author and the Amazon #1 best-seller Eat to Beat Disease, shared five ingredients and recommended dosages for boosting immunity in 2021. These ingredients include: